Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Blanket


Im making a baby blanket....


And its turning out better than i thought it would! I was over at The Caffeinated Crafters Blog and she is doing squares of all sorts of different knitting patterns. She just posted a picture of her fans & feather pattern and she posted the pattern....im so diggin it! It turns out all fancy and its not that hard. Im so proud of me; be proud of me with me! :)

Now this was supposed to be for a friend but its my first baby blanket and its turning out pretty well so i just might keep it for myself...and make another one for my friend, i just have to keep my very first blanket!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm SOOOOO glad you're liking this! I LOVED knitting it, too! I adore how easy it is... yet looks so detailed. I never thought to do it on circulars... great idea! :) I can't wait to see the finished product. I love those colors! YAY! I'm so proud of you, too!!!!