Friday, February 1, 2008

30TM :: D3


30TM :: D3
Originally uploaded by Chrystalyn

Sleepy little boys...

I always love looking at the boys when they are sleeping. Their little relaxed faces; every so often a smile will curve their pouty lips. How fast it is that they have gone from helpless infants to running around being big boys. Before i know it they will both be in school. The thought of even that is awe striking to me. Its somehow crazy to think they will grow up and be big strong men one day. At least to me they will always be my babies. Even if they do insist they are "big boys".

I love you for ever
I like you for always
As long as im living
My baby you'll be




Eco Tip: Recycle, Recycle, Recycle! From newspaper, to egg cartons, to organic materials such as leaves and yard clippings, lots of things can be recycled. Even coffee grounds can be used as fertilizer for some plants. So don't throw away what you can use again!

No comments: