Monday, February 4, 2008

30TM :: D5


30TM :: D5
Originally uploaded by Chrystalyn

Its my happy!

Oh to be a child again... the simple things that entertain you. Much like the box that gets played with instead of the expensive toy. My son loves to color and play with play dough....But for some reason we never thought to get him paints. Strange, I know! We always go down the coloring isle and today we happened upon a nice art set, which included paints. As we were browsing the store we talked about the paints and how fun they were. He was excited! As soon as we got home he asked for his paints, I got him all set up and off he went. He had a blast! Half-way through his 4th page I asked him what he was painting..... "It's my happy!" he said matter of factly.




Eco Tip: Slow down to cut costs and cut carbon! Slowing down from 75 mph to 65 mph will drop your highway gasoline consumption 15 percent.

No comments: